Tuesday, September 27, 2005

LOST!!

Has it been a week already? well, almost.. time flies.. trying to tell myself that i've been busy doing my assignments, but they're not done yet, so I must have been doing something else..
but i have no idea what i've been doing.. don't u wish that assignments had this function called auto-pilot, so that it gets done by itself even when left alone? granted it won't give you an 'A', but who cares.. at least it's done, and I won't fail by default..
alright, I'm asking for too much.. but hey, we're humans here, and humans, like machines, need a break man.. don't feel like there's a break between assignments, more like itz assignments competing with one another for time and effort.. siao!
aniwae, the assignment which i supposedly finished was so filled with errors that i had to do quite a fair bit of corrections.. or should i say, i have to do quite a fair bit of corrections.. thatz right.. itz still hanging in there, waiting to be done!
woo hoo!! i'm back to my old self, and loving it.. juz love the pressure of the deadline, pressing against ur chest till u can't breathe.. yep, i'm sadistic, watch out, whichever students i'm gonna teach..
oh ya, talking about students, good luck to my dearest students for their final exams.. study hard, don't fail ar.. if not.. muahahah.. *evil*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home