Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Disappeared for some time..

Hmmm, guess I disappeared for some time huh? As usual, had some problems coming online with my laptop, so this time around, I decided that I shan't come online at all. Guess it must have worked.
Anyway, that's just my excuse. I've been so caught up with watching "LOST" that I simply could not stop watching episode after episode till I finished the first series. Never been one to get stuck on serials, but well, guess that was an exception.
Hmmm, do remember in one episode that there was something said about choices, and that everyone has choices to make, and they have to be made. We cannot simply hide from making choices because it will only complicate matters for you in future.
In life, no matter what we do, there will always be some point where we have to make a choice. Each choice leads down a road that in time to come, will lead to another intersection where we have more choices to make. Choose the "right" path initially, and the road behind might just be smoother.
But then again, what is the right path? Or for that matter, is there a wrong path? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home