Thursday, September 22, 2005

Crazy Time

Phew.. what a crazy week it has been, or has it been two weeks already. hmm, kinda lost track of time, what with all the assignments piling up.
Everyday's just been lessons, come back, do assignment, sleep, wake up, lesson, blah blah.. total madness.. think itz driving mi crazy, really crazy, for I did something which never happened during my NUS days..
Yes, I actually finished up an assignment more than a week before the due date, which in my personal history, is a first, and by my own 'high' standards, is way way beyond belief..
I wonder why too, but guess it just happened, so well, hoping for more of such inspiration to come along, but I seriously doubt it..
Oh well, time to go.. gotta start on that assignment that's due next month.. aiming to finish it by this weekend.. haha.. I'm joking.. I need sleep.. desperately.. Zzzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home