Monday, August 22, 2005

Life is full of choices? Oh yeah..

Back again. Been busy organising my notes and readings, about time too.. Beginning of the fourth week and I finally got down to doing my filing and all the other mundane stuff. Hmmm, wonder whether I'll touch those files again in the near future. Guess not. Hah!
Life is full of choices, yeah, and especially so when you decide how you want to allocate your time. Like me, I choose to allocate it to anything but studying, and I know that it's probably not the right choice, but oh well, I just can't get started. Been talking about starting for a long time, but yet haven't got started. Sigh..
So, what can I do? Get started, yeah, but other than that? Seems like there isn't much choice huh? So what happened to "life's full of choices"? I wonder too.. Sigh.. No choice, no life. That's probably just life. What can one do about it? Make the most of it then. Ciaos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home