Monday, August 29, 2005

Here, kitty kitty kitty!!

Yeah, guess if you're on my MSN, you'd probably know it by now, this cat gave birth to 3 cute little kittens outside my flat. Hmmm, under my shoe rack. Guess there must be a great sense of security there huh..
Oh well, whatever the reason, it certainly chose the right place to give birth, coz my mum's like doting on the post-natal feline, nothing unusual.. She actually cooked fish and porridge for it!! And it's served on a platter too.. er.. plastic platter la, but whatever.. fish porridge leh.. better than hunting cockroaches right?
So well, I'm trying to get clear photos of the 3 kittens, 2 black, 1 striped, so stay tuned, and maybe if I figure out how to do it, I'll post it here.. but I SERIOUSLY doubt it. Sigh.. the limitations of technology.. oops, make that my limitations in the use of technology.. haha.. CIAOS!! *meow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home