Tuesday, November 22, 2005

BORED!!

I'm bored.. just applied the finishing touches to my micro-teaching assignment.. what is micro teaching? it's a "7 minute showcase of what you think you do best in a classroom context", an "exciting trailer of your lesson for NT pupils". yep, that's what it is..

don't wanna say much about that, enough has been said over msn already, and I have no wish to post unplesantries on my blog, yep, so that's that.. ARGH!! ok, that feels so much better.. ok, really no idea why I'm still up blogging, feeling bored when I have to wake up early tmr to go to the library to print my stuff, but basically I can't get to sleep in this wonderfully cold weather..

maybe it's the "power-nap" that I took earlier on, or maybe my bio clock's screwed, and why can blame it? used to sleeping when the sun gets up, and having dinner as breakfast.. a sure mix for disaster I would say.. but well, that's my life la, already very used to it, but that has to change, and soon..

anyway, feel that my recent posts have really been crappy, and I'm wondering why too.. Just don't seem to make sense to me anymore, and maybe the creative brain cells are all dead from trying to think up innovative activities to put in the LPs (lesson plans!! nothing else, seriously), so nothing much else to put here.. nothing much happening in my life too, so there's nothing much to put la..

aiya, I'm crapping to increase the number of words here, honestly, I do swear that I'm crapping to increase the number of words here.. (see, I told you I was crapping to increase the number of words here by putting "crapping to increase the number of words" four times already) hah.. I can really crap.. wateva la.. gone! tmr will be the first, and hopefully last time I'm in shirt and pants on NIE.. impossible.. shucks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home