Monday, November 07, 2005

Posting for the sake of posting..

Hmm.. nothing's happening in my life now, hence, posting for the sake of posting.. haha.. Did the module registration thingy AGAIN today, didn't get my first choice, so well, second choice will have to do.. ironically, the second choice was my initial first coice, so.. maybe it was fated after all.. but not that bad, at least I learnt that there are familiar people taking the same mod, so guess that's fine..

what else can I talk about here? don't wanna complain about my life coz frankly there's really nothing much to complain about.. life's good at the moment, no assignments pressing, no deadlines looming.. but this is like so surreal.. like one moment everything was squeezing the last breath, the last drop of blood out of you and suddenly, the blood's flowing normally, u can enjoy healthy lungfuls of air..

guess this always happens after the adrenalin rush of assignments and exams.. after everything, there's this overwhelming sense of loss that can't seem to be filled in that instant.. things take time to come back to you, and when you're really starting to enjoy the free time, the sem starts again and that sense of breathlessness comes back again.. can't really say which one I enjoy more, but I guess I rather feel lost than breathless.. at least I'm breathing..

so well, yeah, I'm breathing normally again, so usually when that happens, whatever I blog is crap, and so if you don't take notice of this post, I won't blame you.. if you do take notice, well, there's something I can tell you.. "God, you sure are one bored person!" but at least, you're not alone.. you have me.. haha.. anyone wanna play pool? *scratches hands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home