Thursday, November 10, 2005

Going somewhere?

hmm.. there's been a change in plans for my hols.. yes, I'm going somewhere afterall.. my dearest managed to ballot for her company's villa in Bintan, I'm gonna have free accomodation for 3d2n.. haha.. seems like some part of my recent trips have all been free stuff.. first air tix to BKK, now this.. =)
well, a good opportunity to get away and recharge my batteries.. esp when it's coming almost in late Dec, after my birthday, so well, the last chance for relaxation before the mad rush begins next sem again..
oh well, that's still about a month away, so there's something to look forward to.. meantime, life's really kinda boring without any assignments.. and I mean it.. I'm not crazy or something, but hey, there's really something lacking.. why couldn't they have like spread those 11 assignments over these 2 months instead of cramming it into 2 weeks?
guess my recent posts haven't really been going anywhere, seems to be lacking in direction.. no idea why too.. maybe the brain cells were all damaged in the past few weeks and finding it hard to recover.. or horrors of horrors.. my brain only works when it is stimulated by tonnes of assignments..
well, I don't know.. you tell me.. I give up thinking..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! good for U to recharge! Go for a good rejuvenating massage k!

11:47 pm, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home