Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Finally!!

Yeah finally, finished up the last assignment, or at least, the last assignment for now.. next one's due only end of November, so that gives me some time to breathe normally.. and oh, I finished the the riddle game as well, so that's something that deserves "finally!!" as well, and yeah, I finished that before I did my assignment.. had to get it off my mind..
so well, one sememster in NIE has officially come to a close, and seriously, what have I really learnt? I'm not too sure too.. doing lesson plans for one, loads of technical terms which I seriously doubt would ever see the light of day again, and perhaps, some other unpleasant things as well which I feel is not worth mentioning altogether..
whatever it is, this certainly means that I'm half a year closer to really teaching, and well, really having mixed feeling about it.. how I would handle it, how things might turn out, even which school I might be posted to, but hmm.. that's still sometime away, so guess I'll just enjoy my break for now without too much worries.. =P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurray!!! happie fo u! ha!

10:44 am, November 02, 2005  
Blogger syun said...

haha... what d'ya learn? nothing!!

11:36 am, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Fallen Angel said...

well, I learnt that I can survive the whole day on 3 hrs of sleep, that I can undergo 2 weeks of almost continuous sleep deprivation, and other things that I'd rather not have learnt about.. hah.. but well..

4:36 pm, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home