Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Inter JC Staff soccer..



juz had the soccer tournament today.. started off really badly with the rain pouring down like crazy, but luckily, it stopped and we could continue with the games..

guess we didn't do too badly considering this was the first time we were taking part, but not making it past the round robin stage was rather disappointing too.. oh well, at least it was fun, and an enriching experience, not to mention a good workout.. hah..

had dinner at simpang with the guys after that, and we kinda arranged for another session for thursday after invigilation at MJ.. hope my body would have recovered by then.. aching all over now man..

hmm.. guess this kinda "report what you did today" thingy isn't what I'm really cut out for.. which explains why this post seems rather nonsensical.. in my opinion.. oh well.. think I'm updating for the sake of updating again.. and as usual, I absolutely hate that.. ciaos..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home