Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Updates?

hmm.. been out and about since the marking and analysis ended, and haven't really got to rest much.. but well, so many people have been asking me to update that I think I should.. but where do I start?

how abt saturday morning where I was playing soccer and somehow was tripped and ended up whacking my head on the ground? the headache and the puking feeling that I had all afternoon was quite fun, made me think for a moment that I was suffering from concussion or some other shitty thingy.. but it wasn't that bad.. guess it was juz a lack of sleep, and too many people..

sunday morning was dumb as well.. played soccer again, and we were like dying in the sauna-like haze, so stopped after some time.. went KV after for billiard.. den back home before heading to Atrium for some vietnamese dinner thingy coz Charles jio-ed.. following that, went down to Ice Cold and basically rotted there while the rest drank.. the chicken wings and wedges were good though.. hah.. and so that ended my most eventful sunday for the past 3 years I guess.. i usually spend my sundays playing soccer, sleeping, and watching soccer.. hah..

so well.. monday was fine.. bumped into kenneth at my coffee shop.. kinda coincidental.. i don't eat at that coffee shop much so.. evening, met up with david to get details for the taipei trip.. nthg much was agreed coz there was still so much to check up on, so well.. hah.. went pool fusion after that for a few rounds before heading home..

looking forward to the trip, though it's still like another month or so away.. hope that it'll be good this time around as well.. am now hunting for hotels in taipei that are cheap n good.. any recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home