Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Frenship..

this is a post that I promised my student.. ex-student actually.. actually I kinda forgot what I was supposed to tok about, but guess I'll just anyhow 'hantam' and hopefully hit the stupid nail on the head.. alritey, so here goes..

hmm.. frenship.. always hard to understand huh.. funny why we quarrel with frens, especially when they are supposed to be our frens.. oh well, that's becoz diff pple have diff personalities and preferences I guess.. but like in all human relationships, there is always a need to compromise I guess..

eternal frenship? anyone buys that? I don't.. and I mean it.. I mean, when you die, the frenship dies too rite.. but thatz not the point.. hah.. anti-climax.. oh well, what I actually mean is that people change, circumstances change, everything changes with time.. even time changes with time.. so well, someone that we are comfortable with now may outgrow our comfort zone and make us really uncomfortable in future, especially during adoloscence, when you are still seeking an identity for yourself.. one day, that geeky fren who has always been by your side may make you seem "tak glam" and you might want to distance yourself from him/her forever.. or you may be that geeky fren.. hah.. u get my point la..

was watching that ah beng film by royston tan "15" and was really struck by something the ah beng said to his frens.. something to the extent of "can be frens for how long then be lor.. if cannot then say lor", or something like that la.. can't remember.. which I believe in.. totally.. I mean, who is to predict what will happen in future.. every day that you are frens is one day more, and that is something really special I believe.. to be able to have a true fren.. why waste that time quarrelling or fighting some nonsensical cold war? stocking up on nuclear weapons ar? madness..

like that sovil et titus ad, which seems to have disappeared by the way.. the "不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有.." thingy.. nothing is eternal, and it's better to appreciate what you have now before it is gone.. for you will never know when that just might happen..

this all appears very disjointed.. have too many thought processes running in my head now really.. so well, guess thatz all I'll have for now.. before I confuse myself or you or anybody else who's reading this, or not reading this.. wateva.. see, told you I'm confused.. hello!! (DARN!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home