Thursday, March 09, 2006

Two down, eight more to go

Just had my first observation by my NSC today, decided to get my CT to do it as well, might as well rite.. so on it went, for one and a half long hours.. guess it was generally ok, other than certain students here and there, and the usual stuff.. at least this class was ok la..
so there it is, my first and second observation in the same day, same lesson, that makes life so much easier now, and the hols are like next week.. if only I can honestly say that I have nothing to do during the hols and just relax.. if only..
tonnes of lesson plans still to prepare, work to mark, not forgetting the enrichment project that was bestowed upon us since our days in NIE, oh well, a one week break from monotony, and lots more other work..
so well, thatz abt it I guess, and oh.. thanks for all the encouragement from all.. if only my students understood my point as well.. but then again, will they ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home