Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Updates?

hmm.. really been a long time, no wonder people are complaining that my blog is rotting away.. I think I am rotting away as well too, not just my blog.. oh well, one week break has come and gone, and really, I think I wasted that one week not doing work and all, but then again, there wasn't anything much to be done then..

so what has happened since the last time I posted? Not quite sure if I remember what exactly happened, but the most significant would probably be the end of the first intake and getting new students who will be with me for the rest of this year at least, and being CT for the first time.. don't know about that at the moment, so will wait before commenting on that..

thatz all for now I guess.. lessons in about three minutes time, so gotta rush.. hey, at least I updated ok.. now stop complaining.. !!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home